Better grammar.txt

MartinRinehart

I previously posted a link to an improved, HTML-based, hyperlinked
grammar.txt. Discard that one. This one is much better.

http://www.martinrinehart.com/articles/python-grammar.html

If you find it useful, thank Gabriel Genellina for encouraging me to
get it really right.

It includes three corrections to grammar.txt (imagnumber, xor_expr and
and_expr) that I've reported.

MartinRinehart

Jeroen said:
Works for me.

Very interesting. The link I posted works for me, while the links
quoted are 404 errors, though they look identical. This really is a
superior version of the EBNF, so I wish it would work for everyone.
Any ideas?

Steven D'Aprano

Very interesting. The link I posted works for me, while the links quoted
are 404 errors, though they look identical. This really is a superior
version of the EBNF, so I wish it would work for everyone. Any ideas?

I get 404.

Perhaps you need to move this discussion to a mailing list for web
admins, rather than Python developers? What I know about hosting a web
site I could engrave on a poppy seed. In letters ten feet high.

Doesn't mean I won't express an opinion though :)

Perhaps it works for you because you are inside your firewall, rather
than outside it?

Also, I would be concerned that some people (one person?) is reporting an
Unknown Host error. Who is your domain registrar?