    It includes three corrections to grammar.txt (imagnumber, xor_expr and
    and_expr) that I've reported.

    , Mar 5, 2008

    wrote:
    > It includes three corrections to grammar.txt (imagnumber, xor_expr and
    > and_expr) that I've reported.

    Make that four corrections. Add augop.

    , Mar 5, 2008

  3. member thudfoo, Mar 6, 2008
  4. -On [20080306 19:21], member thudfoo () wrote:
    >An error occurred while loading
    >http://www.martinrinehart.com/articles/python-grammar.html:
    >Unknown host www.martinrinehart.com

    Works for me.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    Possession is nine points of the law...

    Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven, Mar 6, 2008

    , Mar 7, 2008
  6. On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:42:56 -0800, MartinRinehart wrote:

    > Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven wrote:
    >> >http://www.martinrinehart.com/articles/python-grammar.html: Unknown
    >> >host www.martinrinehart.com

    >> Works for me.

    > Very interesting. The link I posted works for me, while the links quoted
    > are 404 errors, though they look identical. This really is a superior
    > version of the EBNF, so I wish it would work for everyone. Any ideas?

    I get 404.

    Perhaps you need to move this discussion to a mailing list for web
    admins, rather than Python developers? What I know about hosting a web
    site I could engrave on a poppy seed. In letters ten feet high.

    Doesn't mean I won't express an opinion though :)

    Perhaps it works for you because you are inside your firewall, rather
    than outside it?

    Also, I would be concerned that some people (one person?) is reporting an
    Unknown Host error. Who is your domain registrar?

    --
    Steven

    Steven D'Aprano, Mar 7, 2008
  7. Paul McGuire Guest

    On Mar 6, 1:20 pm, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmo...@in-
    nomine.org> wrote:
    > -On [20080306 19:21], member thudfoo () wrote:
    >
    > >An error occurred while loading
    > >http://www.martinrinehart.com/articles/python-grammar.html:
    > >Unknown hostwww.martinrinehart.com

    > Works for me.
    >
    > --
    > Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(-at-)in-nomine.org> / asmodai
    > $B%$%'%k!<%s(B $B%i%&%U%m%C%/(B $B%t%!%s(B $B%G%k(B $B%&%'%k%t%'%s(Bhttp://www.in-nomine.org/|http://www.rangaku.org/
    > Possession is nine points of the law...

    The 404s are due to the trailing ':'

    -- Paul