Nandy82

Hello,

BIZTALK DEVELOPER:

DIRECT CLIENT PROJECT OPENING

Title : Sr.BiztaLk Developer.
Project Duration : 9 MOnths.
Location : Edison,NJ.

Skills Required:

Biztalk, XML, .Net, SQL Server and ASP.Net

Job Description:

(1) Should Involve in System development, administration and
debugging.
(2) Development of BizTalk maps involving complex mappings and used
them to convert the data into Xml instances of other schemas.
(3) Extensive knowledge in Creating the web service to insert the xml
files from BizTalk to Backend.
(4) Development of BizTalk orchestrations.
(5) Using C# and inline XSLT scripts in the Maps to achieve complex
conversion.

If you are interested in the above discription please forward your
profile with the contact information ASAP.
I will contact you immediately and will discuss further....

waiting for your updated resume with the contact information.

Please send your profile to (e-mail address removed)