Sr. Project Manager.

Nandy82

Hello,

we have a project manager opening for our direct client opening.

Location : Edison,NJ.
Duration : 12 Months.
Title : Sr. Project Manager.

Job Description:

(1) Provide technical expertise and project development to define
programs, structure, roles, communications plans, status reporting,
financial controls and implementation plans.
(2) Deliver valuable insight into technology development and project
planning, estimating and delivery.
(3) Identify and analyze project issues and troubleshoot viable
solutions regarding resources, technical implementation, project
specification and contract terms.
(4) Guide and mentor team members and stakeholders through the complex
process to conduct simultaneous engineering of new systems while
retiring of old systems.
(5) Should be involved in Oversee project planning, cost analysis,
scope, client relations, risks, status reporting, process tailoring,
budgets, earned value reporting, metrics and project road mapping.
(6) Managed all phases of the program from concept to completion.
(7) Developed and implemented program strategies, plans and customer
programs.

If you are interested in the above discription please forward your
profile with the contact information ASAP.
I will contact you immediately and will discuss further....

{ Rates are open}

waiting for your updated resume with the contact information.

Please send your profile to (e-mail address removed) (or)
(e-mail address removed).

Thanks
Brad