Blank submenu using SkmMenu

jeff.perreault

I have a problem with a skmMenu submenu and I think it has to do with
an IIS Setting.

I have the same website set up on two servers -
One is MS 2003, the other is MS 2003 R2

If I load the web page locally from the MS 2003 Server:
in I.E. 6.0 the submenu is blank and white (just a square where the
items should be).
in Firefox, the submenu appears as expected.

I have a screenshot here
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/84/skmmenuprobrg1.jpg

However, if I load a webpage which uses the same SkmMenu from a
different (MS 2003 R2) Server, then IE and Firefox both display the
page correctly.

Does anyone have an idea?

It's not the browser since I can view the SkmMenu correctly using a
different server. It's just one server that is delivering a blank
submenu. There has to be something different about the IIS Setting on
the first server.