Blender!

Frate

Ciao a tutti
allora, ho scaricato e installato blender, ma quando in python(2.3) compilo
un file di esempio mi dice che non trova il modulo blender.. io ho aggiunto
come variabile path (sul mio xp) la directory di bender. ma cmq non va? come
mai?

Alexander Hoffmann

Hello,

If you choose English to describe your problem/question, a lot more people
will be able to understand and help you.

Regards,
Alex

Phil Frost

I don't speak his language, but I speak enough spanish to understand
most of what he's saying. It's something like this:

"now, I got and installed Blender, and in python 2.3 compiled a script
that told me I didn't have the blender module.. I had changed the
variable path (i have XP) to include the blender directory, but it
didn't go. Why?"

Hopefully I got that right. I can't solve your problem, but I did find
some forums in portuguese that might address your problem.

Frate:
http://www.ibetbsb.com.br/3dzine/fo...HON_PATH&SM=1&SI=PT&FM=0&OB=1&Submit=Procurar

Jeffrey Froman

Phil said:
Hopefully I got that right. I can't solve your problem, but I did find
some forums in portuguese that might address your problem.

But isn't the OP in Italian?

Jeffrey

Alan Kennedy

[Phil Frost]
[Jeffrey Froman]
But isn't the OP in Italian?

The OP was Italian.

But Spanish, Portugese, French, Italian et al (i.e. "The Romance
Languages", derived from Roman Latin) are sufficiently similar that it
is frequently straightforward for a speaker of one such language to read
and absorb some of the meaning of a piece in another such language.

My (school) French and Latin permitted me to understand the general
meaning of the OP's post. It's just that I don't know anything about
Blender! :)

regards,