    un file di esempio mi dice che non trova il modulo blender.. io ho aggiunto
    come variabile path (sul mio xp) la directory di bender. ma cmq non va? come
    mai?
    Frate, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Hello,

    If you choose English to describe your problem/question, a lot more people
    will be able to understand and help you.

    Regards,
    Alex

    Alexander Hoffmann, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Frate

    Phil Frost Guest

    I don't speak his language, but I speak enough spanish to understand
    most of what he's saying. It's something like this:

    "now, I got and installed Blender, and in python 2.3 compiled a script
    that told me I didn't have the blender module.. I had changed the
    variable path (i have XP) to include the blender directory, but it
    didn't go. Why?"

    Hopefully I got that right. I can't solve your problem, but I did find
    some forums in portuguese that might address your problem.

    Frate:
    http://www.ibetbsb.com.br/3dzine/fo...HON_PATH&SM=1&SI=PT&FM=0&OB=1&Submit=Procurar

    Phil Frost, Sep 26, 2004
  4. Phil Frost wrote:

    > Hopefully I got that right. I can't solve your problem, but I did find
    > some forums in portuguese that might address your problem.

    But isn't the OP in Italian?

    Jeffrey
    Jeffrey Froman, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Frate

    Alan Kennedy Guest

    [Phil Frost]
    >>Hopefully I got that right. I can't solve your problem, but I did find
    >>some forums in portuguese that might address your problem.

    [Jeffrey Froman]
    > But isn't the OP in Italian?

    The OP was Italian.

    But Spanish, Portugese, French, Italian et al (i.e. "The Romance
    Languages", derived from Roman Latin) are sufficiently similar that it
    is frequently straightforward for a speaker of one such language to read
    and absorb some of the meaning of a piece in another such language.

    My (school) French and Latin permitted me to understand the general
    meaning of the OP's post. It's just that I don't know anything about
    Blender! :)

    regards,

    --
    alan kennedy
    email alan: http://xhaus.com/contact/alan
    Alan Kennedy, Sep 26, 2004
  6. Frate

    Phil Frost Guest

    Well, I was close! :D They all sound like weird spanish to me anyway.

    Phil Frost, Sep 26, 2004