Bond Trading Front End Web Developer

Discussion in 'Java' started by TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs, Sep 20, 2004.

  1. The MuniCenter seeks a talented Java developer with 3+ years experience in
    the following skills:

    Bond trading / fixed income applications
    * J2EE
    * Object-oriented architecture and design * Database programming
    (SYBASE)
    * Advanced JavaScript
    * Java Servlets and JSP's
    * Java applets (real-time market data up * HTML, CSS, XML
    *

    The main focus of this position is to support and enhance the java code of
    our bond trading application. Successful candidates will be very skilled
    in Java programming and posses excellent communication skills. This
    combination of skills will enable the taking of requirements and
    specifications directly from the end user and developing quick prototype
    solutions as well as robust, production quality, solutions in a time
    critical environment. Wall Street experience is a plus. You must be
    flexible, dedicated, and a team player!

    In addition the following skills would be beneficial--we use these
    technologies and people always need a helping hand:

    JMS
    * Perl
    * Graphics, images, Flash
    * EJB's with Weblogic
    *

    We offer an exciting, casual work environment dedicated to delivering real
    results in aggressive time frames. We are offering very competitive
    salaries to the right candidates.

    Every day presents new challenges, and each member of our team is exposed
    to all aspects of the business. You will not be pigeonholed here! We seek
    people who think creatively and find solutions where others would merely
    panic.

    Please send resumes to for
    immediate consideration.

    All candidates must have work authorization in the U.S. (citizen or
    permanent resident); we do not sponsor H1 (or other) visas.
    TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs, Sep 20, 2004

  2. TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs

    Eric Sosman Guest

    TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs wrote:
    > [...] Successful candidates will be very skilled
    > in Java programming and posses excellent communication skills. [...]

    'nuff said.

    Eric Sosman, Sep 20, 2004