Bond Trading Front End Web Developer

TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs

The MuniCenter seeks a talented Java developer with 3+ years experience in
the following skills:

Bond trading / fixed income applications
* J2EE
* Object-oriented architecture and design * Database programming
(SYBASE)
* Advanced JavaScript
* Java Servlets and JSP's
* Java applets (real-time market data up * HTML, CSS, XML
*

The main focus of this position is to support and enhance the java code of
our bond trading application. Successful candidates will be very skilled
in Java programming and posses excellent communication skills. This
combination of skills will enable the taking of requirements and
specifications directly from the end user and developing quick prototype
solutions as well as robust, production quality, solutions in a time
critical environment. Wall Street experience is a plus. You must be
flexible, dedicated, and a team player!

In addition the following skills would be beneficial--we use these
technologies and people always need a helping hand:

JMS
* Perl
* Graphics, images, Flash
* EJB's with Weblogic
*

We offer an exciting, casual work environment dedicated to delivering real
results in aggressive time frames. We are offering very competitive
salaries to the right candidates.

Every day presents new challenges, and each member of our team is exposed
to all aspects of the business. You will not be pigeonholed here! We seek
people who think creatively and find solutions where others would merely
panic.

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed) for
immediate consideration.

All candidates must have work authorization in the U.S. (citizen or
permanent resident); we do not sponsor H1 (or other) visas.