Book on Designers?

Serg

Hello
Please recommend a good book on developing custom user controls using
Designer namespace, exposing properties, events, ect... NOT a book explaining
..NET fundamentals, but rather an in-depth coverage with examples in C#.

I am mostly interested in doing this for WinForms, but I didn't see the
appripriate group in the Forms forum.

Thank you for information

Joerg Jooss

Serg said:
Hello
Please recommend a good book on developing custom user controls using
Designer namespace, exposing properties, events, ect... NOT a book
explaining .NET fundamentals, but rather an in-depth coverage with
examples in C#.

I am mostly interested in doing this for WinForms, but I didn't see
the appripriate group in the Forms forum.

There are several Windows Forms groups, all of which are a more appropriate
place to ask this question... anyway, check out Chris Sells' book
(Addison-Wesly) or Matthew MacDonald's book (APress).

Cheers,