bookmark for ebook

mev

I have compiled an ebook using html, javascript and swf.files which
has over 100 pages,however; I do not know how to create a bookmark
where a reader can re-open the ebook on the last page that they
viewed. It would also be nice for the reader to be able to create a
list of maybe up to ten individually bookmarked pages which they could
then choose from a drop down menu. My ebook is displayed inside a
frameset which makes it look like a proper book.
Any ideas?

steve stevo

It seems this is just crying out for you to use cookie's - you could access
them onload and dynamically create your bookmark list.

hope this helps

Simon Christie

mev

steve stevo said:
It seems this is just crying out for you to use cookie's - you could access
them onload and dynamically create your bookmark list.

hope this helps

Simon Christie

Thanks Simon, I have recently read a little about cookies and I kind
of know what you are saying, but as I am a newbie, could you be more
specific or perhaps direct me to a script?

best regards

mev