    I am also interested to find where I can get Python modules from and how... similar tools and sites with cpan and ppm for Perl.

    Thank you.

    Octavian

    Octavian Rasnita, Dec 7, 2010

  2. You can't compile Python to exe files, but there is program packing
    your script to a exe files, look att

    www.py2exe.org

    Beware that you must have py2exe version match your pythonversion and
    att current time the highest version is 2.7.

    /A

    Anders Persson, Dec 7, 2010

  3. Thank you for your help.

    I have succeeded to create a Windows executable with py2exe.

    I've seen that the source code of the sample script is hidden. Do you know if it happens the same if the script uses other Python modules I will make?
    (Will py2exe hide the source code of those modules also?)

    Thanks.

    Octavian

    Octavian Rasnita, Dec 7, 2010