Boost library and Borland Builder 6

Jens Hibbeler

Hello,

I am trying to compile the Boost library with the Borland Builder 6
enviorement. But it seems that it is not possible to use the Thread library
which is especealli important for me. Has anyone compiled the library
successfully?
What I have done:
1) Updated Borland Builder with update 4
2) Dowloaded Boost 1.33
3) Started Build.bat
4) Started tools\build\jam_src\bin.ntx86\bjam.exe "-sTOOLS=borland" install
5) Set the path for the include and libary in the project

Cu,

Jens

Chris ( Val )

Jens said:
Hello,

I am trying to compile the Boost library with the Borland Builder 6
enviorement. But it seems that it is not possible to use the Thread library
which is especealli important for me. Has anyone compiled the library
successfully?

[snip]

There is a very good chance that many people have compiled
the Boost libraries before, but this is off topic for this group -
Here we try to stick to discussing only standard 'C' and 'C++'.

To get the help you're after, I would try where the Borland
experts hang out, and there are many of them:

borland.public.cppbuilder.language.*

Hope this help's.

Cheers,
Chris Val