    der Module aufrufe, kommt folgende Meldung:
    Date::Calc object version 5.3 does not match bootstrap parameter 5.4 at
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i586-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 253.

    Vermutlich ein Versions-Problem??
    Mein Ansprechpartner beim Provider kann jetzt nichts unternehmen, weil er sich
    nicht auskennt und auf die Rückkehr des Programmierers aus dem Urlaub warten
    muss .-((
    Aber vielleicht weiss hier in dieser NG jemand, was da zu tun ist....

    thanx for your help, Helmut

    Helmut Blass, Aug 3, 2007

  2. Helmut Blass

    Sisyphus Guest

    "Helmut Blass" <> wrote in message
    ..
    ..
    Date::Calc object version 5.3 does not match bootstrap parameter 5.4 at
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i586-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 253.

    Version 5.4 of Calc.pm has been found, but Calc.so (or Calc.dll, if you're
    on Windows) is for version 5.3.
    This usually means that an installation of Date::Calc was not performed
    correctly.
    Try re-installing Date::Calc. That should fix the problem. If that doesn't
    fix the problem, show us a copy'n'paste of the Date::Calc build output
    ('perl Makefile.PL', 'make test', and 'make install').

    I don't speak German - so I've responded to the only part of your post that
    I understood :)
    Sorry if it doesn't address your question appropriately.

    I believe there's a German language version of comp.lang.perl.misc
    (comp.lang.perl.misc.de ? ... I'm not sure) if you need to communicate in
    German.

    Cheers,
    Rob

    Sisyphus, Aug 4, 2007