der Module aufrufe, kommt folgende Meldung:
Date::Calc object version 5.3 does not match bootstrap parameter 5.4 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i586-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 253.

Vermutlich ein Versions-Problem??
Mein Ansprechpartner beim Provider kann jetzt nichts unternehmen, weil er sich
nicht auskennt und auf die Rückkehr des Programmierers aus dem Urlaub warten
muss .-((
Aber vielleicht weiss hier in dieser NG jemand, was da zu tun ist....

thanx for your help, Helmut

Sisyphus

..
..
Date::Calc object version 5.3 does not match bootstrap parameter 5.4 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i586-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 253.

Version 5.4 of Calc.pm has been found, but Calc.so (or Calc.dll, if you're
on Windows) is for version 5.3.
This usually means that an installation of Date::Calc was not performed
correctly.
Try re-installing Date::Calc. That should fix the problem. If that doesn't
fix the problem, show us a copy'n'paste of the Date::Calc build output
('perl Makefile.PL', 'make test', and 'make install').

I don't speak German - so I've responded to the only part of your post that
I understood :)
Sorry if it doesn't address your question appropriately.

I believe there's a German language version of comp.lang.perl.misc
(comp.lang.perl.misc.de ? ... I'm not sure) if you need to communicate in
German.

Cheers,
Rob