    Topic: Voice Enabling enterprise applications for remote users

    Date: Thursday, March 24, 2005, at 6:30 pm

    Location: Reservoir Place, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham MA 02451. The
    meeting will be held in the Main building Padanaram Room on the 1st
    Floor. Detailed directions are here.

    Speaker: Arun Nagarajan, Senior Software Engineer, Pyxis

    About the presentation: Arun Nagarajan will give us a presentation on
    voice-enabling enterprise applications for remote users. He will use
    real world examples and give live demos. VXML will be the
    infrastructure and framework of choice. Voice enabled applications and
    data are the ultimate frontier in mobilizing a workforce. Arun will
    discuss challenges such as user authentication and voice recognition.

    About the speaker: Arun Nagarajan is a Senior Software Engineer at
    Pyxis, where he is involved in designing and developing mobile
    applications for handhelds such as the BlackBerry and PocketPC for the
    financial services industry.

    Host: The meeting is hosted by Pyxis.

    Free pizza! First come, first served.

    --