[boulder_denver.rb] - at agile? come on down!

Ara.T.Howard

join the boulder_denver.rb group this wednesday night, 6pm, at the southern
sun where the beer is cheap and good.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=627+S+Broadway+St,+Boulder,+CO,+80305&spn=0.020555,0.041014&hl=en

there are a few people in town for agile that may want to car pool with anyone
driving from there or anywhere else in denver so please volunteer a ride if
you are coming from that direction.

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
| --Tenzin Gyatso

Bil.Kleb

Ara said:
join the boulder_denver.rb group this wednesday night, 6pm, at the southern
sun where the beer is cheap and good.

Me and my three student interns will make it -- traffic willing.

Also, if anyone wants to crash some Ruby Open Space sessions
at <http://agile2005.org>:

Brian Marick will be hosting a Ruby session, Tuesday, 10:30a-12:30p

I'll be hosting a Ruby on Rails session, Wednesday, 1:00p-3:00p

(There's a bulletin board in the Colorado EF of the City Center
Marriot that lists session locations.)

Later,