    includes ie 6 in my webpage(my client's browser is opera), so that i
    need not ask my client to switch to ie. Opera alone has many problems
    esp. in crystal reports. Any Help? Thanx, Mahernoz

    MAHERNOZ, Dec 28, 2005

  2. MAHERNOZ

    Paul Clement Guest

    On 27 Dec 2005 21:50:01 -0800, "MAHERNOZ" <> wrote:

    ¤ Hi, I need to develop an asp.net application, is there a control which
    ¤ includes ie 6 in my webpage(my client's browser is opera), so that i
    ¤ need not ask my client to switch to ie. Opera alone has many problems
    ¤ esp. in crystal reports. Any Help? Thanx, Mahernoz

    No you can't force compatibility on a browser that has compatibility issues. You would have to
    detect the browser being used and downgrade (or upgrade) the functionality in your application to
    support the browser.

    Paul
    ~~~~
    Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)