    <INPUT id="txtFileName" type="file".....

    However, I need the user to select a folder, not a file.

    Thanks in advance,
    TRay, Feb 16, 2005

  2. TRay

    Guest Guest

    Unfortunately this is not possible without the use of a user trusted ActiveX
    or a trusted Java applet.
    You can look for 3rd party components that do this but you have to
    understand the security implications and the discomfort this may cause to
    your users along witht he unreliability of a user being able to choose it.

    Without a 3rd party control, the best solution I could really offer you
    would be to provide the user with instructions on how to Zip up a folder and
    then upload the contents and then you unzip it on the server side. This
    solution has its own bundle of problems too.

    Hope this helps

    Guest, Feb 17, 2005

  3. i want to open foder dialog control on web page to view folder of local
    disk

    harsh goswamy, Feb 26, 2005