    Did someone get this problem and walk throug it ?
    Thanks for your help
    Antoine Maillard & André Garenne

    Antoine Maillard, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Re: building python extensions for windows : python23_d.lib fileis missing

    Antoine Maillard wrote:
    > But we don't know how to go through this (perhaps recompiling a debug
    > version ... but we don't know how to do).

    Yes, you need to compile a debug version. Download the Python source
    code, and follow the instructions in PCbuild/readme.txt.

    Alternatively:
    a) build a release version of your own code, not a debug version, or
    b) do not define _DEBUG in the debug version of your code

    Regards,
    Martin

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=, Aug 2, 2004