Business Intelligence Conference 2011(July 30th, Bangalore)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by bi bangalore2011 2011, Jun 30, 2011.

  1. Hi ,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July
    30th.

    I guess it will add a great value to all the Business intelligence
    professionals in their domain.

    I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
    the Sessions below).

    The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
    Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

    The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
    called,
    they had 300 more seats left.

    Please find below number to block your seat..Hurry...!!Seats are
    filling
    fast.
    Resi:08043112193
    Mob:9742062432
    Mail me:

    Technical track TRACK:

    Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market
    BI Design and Implementation Challenges
    Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations
    Integrating Search and Business Intelligence
    SharePoint 2011 Insights: BI for Everyone
    Building Interactive Dashboards
    Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision & Strategy
    Building a BI Solution Leveraging Analytical Reporting
    Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence
    Analyzing Data with Advanced Visualizations
    Best Practices for Data Warehousing

    Customer business value TRACK :

    Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market
    Healthcare
    Banking
    Business Intelligence in Retail
    Challenges in a Multi banner retail environment
    (Business Perspective & Technology perspective)
    Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision & Strategy
    Future Proof Your BI Investments Through A Competency Centre Approach
    Business Intelligence in Automotive Manufacturing & Production
    Business Intelligence in FMCG Space
    Technology Sector

    bi bangalore2011 2011, Jun 30, 2011

  2. On 30.06.2011 14:48, bi bangalore2011 2011 wrote:
    > Hi ,
    >
    > I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July
    > 30th.
    >
    > I guess it will add a great value to all the Business intelligence
    > professionals in their domain.
    >
    > I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
    > the Sessions below).
    >
    > The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
    > Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.
    >
    > The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
    > called,
    > they had 300 more seats left.
    >
    > Please find below number to block your seat..Hurry...!!Seats are
    > filling
    > fast.
    > Resi:08043112193
    > Mob:9742062432
    > Mail me:
    >
    > Technical track TRACK:
    >
    > Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market
    > BI Design and Implementation Challenges
    > Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations
    > Integrating Search and Business Intelligence
    > SharePoint 2011 Insights: BI for Everyone
    > Building Interactive Dashboards
    > Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision& Strategy
    > Building a BI Solution Leveraging Analytical Reporting
    > Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence
    > Analyzing Data with Advanced Visualizations
    > Best Practices for Data Warehousing
    >
    > Customer business value TRACK :
    >
    > Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market
    > Healthcare
    > Banking
    > Business Intelligence in Retail
    > Challenges in a Multi banner retail environment
    > (Business Perspective& Technology perspective)
    > Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision& Strategy
    > Future Proof Your BI Investments Through A Competency Centre Approach
    > Business Intelligence in Automotive Manufacturing& Production
    > Business Intelligence in FMCG Space
    > Technology Sector

    What does this have to do with Ruby?

    robert