    application to communicate with a Java application over RMI?

    Thanks,
    KP Bhat

    Generic Usenet Account, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Hi KP-

    Most (all?) EJB implementations are RMI over IIOP. IIOP is a langauge
    independant protocol, which is used by CORBA. CORBA has bindings in
    many languages, most notably Python and C/C++. I believe you could
    get a C++ app to talk to a Java EJB using IIOP. But, since I've never
    done it personally before I wouldn't swear to it.

    -c

    Christopher Blunck, Jul 4, 2003