C/C++ books

Greg

i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.

Hans Mull

Greg said:
i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.
If you are interested in optimizing, see agner.org!

Kind regards, Hans

Puppet_Sock

i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.

If the only material you had read was free downloads,
then I'd be fairly suspect of hiring you. Specially
since you think you can afford toys like a flash, but
not professional development things like text books.

If you really are a starving student, get your behind
to the library. Any university is going to have at least
a few of the standard texts in their library.
Socks

Greg

If the only material you had read was free downloads,
then I'd be fairly suspect of hiring you. Specially
since you think you can afford toys like a flash, but
not professional development things like text books.

If you really are a starving student, get your behind
to the library. Any university is going to have at least
a few of the standard texts in their library.
Socks

welcome to the African context of education where the latest edition
in the library of my university is .... well i better not mention it
lest i regress my universities reputation. I am appreciative of ur
views as regards free books, well in my circumstantial context it is
vital i compliment the books at the library + free books and tutorials
that are available online.

Daryl

i am looking for free C/C++books, i need something i can download and
place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C &C++.

If you want C++ books, goto my store : http://astore.amazon.com/allbook-20

You will see much C and C++ books! If you a newbie I recommended C++
for dummies.. If not, you can see it yourself.

Daryl