    Greg Guest

    i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
    place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.
    Greg, Feb 9, 2008

  2. Greg

    Hans Mull Guest

    Greg schrieb:
    > i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
    > place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.

    If you are interested in optimizing, see agner.org!

    Kind regards, Hans
    Hans Mull, Feb 9, 2008

  3. Greg

    red floyd Guest

    Greg wrote:
    > i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
    > place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.

    About the only *LEGAL* free C++ e-book I can think of is Bruce Eckel's
    "Thinking in C++"

    http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html
    red floyd, Feb 9, 2008
  4. Greg

    Greg Guest

    On Feb 9, 5:53 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    > Greg wrote:
    > > i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
    > > place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.

    > About the only *LEGAL* free C++ e-book I can think of is Bruce Eckel's
    > "Thinking in C++"
    >
    > http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html

    thnx plenta for the links,
    Greg, Feb 11, 2008
  5. Greg

    Puppet_Sock Guest

    On Feb 9, 9:27 am, Greg <> wrote:
    > i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
    > place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.

    If the only material you had read was free downloads,
    then I'd be fairly suspect of hiring you. Specially
    since you think you can afford toys like a flash, but
    not professional development things like text books.

    If you really are a starving student, get your behind
    to the library. Any university is going to have at least
    a few of the standard texts in their library.
    Socks
    Puppet_Sock, Feb 11, 2008
  6. Greg

    Greg Guest

    On Feb 11, 10:35 pm, Puppet_Sock <> wrote:
    > On Feb 9, 9:27 am, Greg <> wrote:
    >
    > > i am looking for free C/C++ books, i need something i can download and
    > > place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C & C++.

    > If the only material you had read was free downloads,
    > then I'd be fairly suspect of hiring you. Specially
    > since you think you can afford toys like a flash, but
    > not professional development things like text books.
    >
    > If you really are a starving student, get your behind
    > to the library. Any university is going to have at least
    > a few of the standard texts in their library.
    > Socks

    welcome to the African context of education where the latest edition
    in the library of my university is .... well i better not mention it
    lest i regress my universities reputation. I am appreciative of ur
    views as regards free books, well in my circumstantial context it is
    vital i compliment the books at the library + free books and tutorials
    that are available online.
    Greg, Feb 12, 2008
  7. Greg

    Daryl Guest

    On 9 Feb, 21:27, Greg <> wrote:
    > i am looking for free C/C++books, i need something i can download and
    > place on my flash . I am looking at deepening my knowledge of C &C++.

    If you want C++ books, goto my store : http://astore.amazon.com/allbook-20

    You will see much C and C++ books! If you a newbie I recommended C++
    for dummies.. If not, you can see it yourself.
    Daryl, Mar 4, 2008
  8. Greg

    Daryl Guest

    Daryl, Mar 4, 2008