C/C++/Java survey for research

fabregas

I am an undergraduate student, Delhi University, India doing research
work on the evolution of data structures. As a part of the project I
have to do a survey in order to establish the statistics of
understanding of data structures in different languages.If you are
interested to provide your volunteering service and ready to
participate in the same, please visit the link below.

link: http://ds-test.weebly.com

Thank You

David R Tribble

fabregas said:
I am an undergraduate student, Delhi University, India doing research
work on the evolution of data structures. As a part of the project I
have to do a survey in order to establish the statistics of
understanding of data structures in different languages.If you are
interested to provide your volunteering service and ready to
participate in the same, please visit the link below.

link: http://ds-test.weebly.com

From your website, your thesis is:
As the languages have evolved, there has been increase in
the syntactic complexity without contributing to the functionality
of the algorithm.

I respectively disagree. While it's true that C++ is much more
synactically complex than C, it's a result of adding so much
more semantic complexity. Java, on the other hand, is much
less complex than C++ while offering a sizable percentage of
the semantics offered by C++ (while omitting things like operator
overloading, template arithmetic, and function pointers).

-drt