    participate in the same, please visit the link below.

    link: http://ds-test.weebly.com

    Thank You
    fabregas, Jul 7, 2008

  2. fabregas wrote:
    > I am an undergraduate student, Delhi University, India doing research
    > work on the evolution of data structures. As a part of the project I
    > have to do a survey in order to establish the statistics of
    > understanding of data structures in different languages.If you are
    > interested to provide your volunteering service and ready to
    > participate in the same, please visit the link below.
    >
    > link: http://ds-test.weebly.com

    From your website, your thesis is:
    As the languages have evolved, there has been increase in
    the syntactic complexity without contributing to the functionality
    of the algorithm.

    I respectively disagree. While it's true that C++ is much more
    synactically complex than C, it's a result of adding so much
    more semantic complexity. Java, on the other hand, is much
    less complex than C++ while offering a sizable percentage of
    the semantics offered by C++ (while omitting things like operator
    overloading, template arithmetic, and function pointers).

    -drt
    David R Tribble, Jul 7, 2008