C++/ CONTRACT/ IMMEDIATE

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

419-380-8853

(e-mail address removed)

If interested and qualified, answer questions at the bottom of this page.

Email answers WITH a resume to (e-mail address removed).

Duration: One year

Rate: 42hr 1099 1099=You pay your expenses.

Location: Greater Indianapolis area.

Start Date: Jan, 2004

Programmer/Analyst/ --C++ --Windows-Contract-IN

Here it is:

1 year contract in Indy for C++ DEVELOPER. 6 positions open. We are in a
"favorable" standing with this client.

Will be building an Internet Quote System which will allow field agents to
get an on-line quote for small business customers (Insurance Quotes)

80% of the time will be spent coding Server-side C++ from specs. 100% New
Development. The front end is Java (knowledge is helpful, but not required)

All code documentation will be in Clear Case.

Email answers WITH a resume to (e-mail address removed)

1.. C++ experience--------------------------years
2.. Windows experience--------------------years
3.. New Development experience---------years
4.. Java experience--------------------------years
5.. Web development exp------------------years
6.. Quote System exp-----------------------years
7.. Clear Case exp---------------------------years
8.. Insurance experience--------------------years
9.. Citizenship Status------------------------
10.. Availability-------------------------------

David Harmon

OMNI GROUP

419-380-8853

(e-mail address removed)

If interested and qualified, answer questions at the bottom of this page.

Email answers WITH a resume to (e-mail address removed).

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed - discuss in newsgroup comp.lang.c++.)