    Are you aware of any c++ material slides that can be used to teach
    first year computer students

    Thanks
    warda, Sep 17, 2003

  2. warda

    Binary Guest

    "warda" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    | Hi every one
    |
    | Are you aware of any c++ material slides that can be used to teach
    | first year computer students

    I believe that the Deitel and Deitel How to Program Course Program provides
    some slides (in one format or another). Can someone comment on this?
    Binary, Sep 17, 2003

    You probably want to read this discussion: http://tinyurl.com/nng9

    --
    Peter van Merkerk
    peter.van.merkerk(at)dse.nl
    Peter van Merkerk, Sep 17, 2003
  4. warda wrote:

    > Hi every one
    >
    > Are you aware of any c++ material slides that can be used to teach
    > first year computer students
    >
    > Thanks

    My site

    http://www.naturalprogramming.com/cppbook.html

    provides some free pages that are for beginners.
    Unfortunately, I can't provide the whole book in electronic form.

    Mr. (Dr.) Kari Laitinen
    Oulu Institute of Technology, Finland
    Kari Laitinen, Sep 18, 2003