    Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How do
    I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
    professional

    deliasmith, May 16, 2008

  2. deliasmith

    darrel Guest

    > Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How
    > do
    > I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
    > professional

    This is the wrong newsgroup to be posting this question in.

    That said, why not just move files from your C drive to the D drive?

    -Darrel

    darrel, May 28, 2008

  3. deliasmith

    jackic Guest

    jackic, Jul 8, 2008
  4. deliasmith

    jackic Guest

    "deliasmith" wrote:

    > Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How do
    > I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
    > professional

    I am on a HP Lap Top with Vista Software, it keeps saying that I am running
    out of space on D I have done with it says to do to clean it up but it dosn't
    free up any space....I have tried to even see what is on it and it isn't
    clear...anyone ever hear of this? or know how to deal with it?

    jackic, Jul 8, 2008
  5. deliasmith

    jackic Guest

    Mine keeps saying that i am running out of space..i go in and clean it up the
    way it recomends but it dosn't give me any space and keeps saying low disc
    space...any ideas?

    jackic, Jul 8, 2008
  6. deliasmith

    Kenneth P Guest

    Why is this the wrong newsgroup?
    I have the same issue. Is there any help out there?

    Kenneth P, Jul 16, 2008
  7. deliasmith

    Karen Guest

    I have plenty of space on my C drive but keep getting a message that my D
    drive is full. I also have tried everything and it has not helped. Have you
    gotten any replies on how to fix this problem. I am pulling my hair out
    here. Mine is a desk top not a lap top but having the same problem as you. I
    have even done a restore and it did nothing to help.

    Karen, Jul 24, 2008
  8. deliasmith

    Karen, Jul 24, 2008
  9. deliasmith

    Scott M. Guest

    The name of this newsgroup is "microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs". The "dotnet"
    part indicates that the group is about Microsoft's ".NET" development
    platform. If you have a Windows question, ask it in a newsgroup that has
    Windows in its name.

    -Scott

    Scott M., Sep 2, 2008
  10. deliasmith

    Scott M., Sep 2, 2008
  11. deliasmith

    Guest

    "deliasmith" wrote:

    > Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How do
    > I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
    > professional

    , Oct 20, 2008
  12. deliasmith

    June Guest

    June, Feb 1, 2009
  13. deliasmith

    June Guest

    I have the same problem. Need help please

    June, Feb 1, 2009
  14. deliasmith

    Denny Guest

    Denny, Apr 16, 2009
  15. deliasmith

    Denny Guest

    Denny, Apr 16, 2009
  16. deliasmith

    Denny Guest

    Denny, Apr 16, 2009
  17. deliasmith

    Guest

    in article , Denny at
    wrote on 4/15/09 11:45 PM:

    > "June" wrote:
    >
    >> I have the same problem. Need help please
    >>
    >> "Karen" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have plenty of space on my C drive but keep getting a message that my D
    >>> drive is full. I also have tried everything and it has not helped. Have
    >>> you
    >>> gotten any replies on how to fix this problem. I am pulling my hair out
    >>> here. Mine is a desk top not a lap top but having the same problem as you.
    >>> have even done a restore and it did nothing to help.

    I hvae the same problem

    , Jun 7, 2009