Installing Visual Web Developer to Drive D:

dev2100

Hello,

When I tried to install Visual Web Developer to Drive D: it said that I
can't change it from Drive C: because the (parts of) SDK installed on
Drive C:

I installed the SDK on Drive D: but in fact some parts of it placed on
Drive C: (

How can I force Visual Web Developer or the SDK (maybe the Framework
itself) to install on Drive D:?

Zsolt