C++ interview quetions?

dondan76

Hi Friends,

Can anyone guide me in preparaing for a C++ and COM interview? I have
seen some online interview questions in C++, but couldn't find anything
for COM. This is a face-to-face interview, so i expect those guys to
ask me to write some programs. Anyone has a idea, the general C++
programs that will be asked to write in personal interviews?
I would appreciate if someone could guide me on finding some online
materials to prepare for an personal interview in C++ and COM.

Thanks in advance.

mlimber

Can anyone guide me in preparaing for a C++ and COM interview? I have
seen some online interview questions in C++, but couldn't find anything
for COM. This is a face-to-face interview, so i expect those guys to
ask me to write some programs. Anyone has a idea, the general C++
programs that will be asked to write in personal interviews?
I would appreciate if someone could guide me on finding some online
materials to prepare for an personal interview in C++ and COM.

COM is off-topic here
(http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9); ask
in an MS newsgroup. Interview questions are also off-topic here
(http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.14),
unless you're asking about a *solution* to a particular question that
falls within the topic of this group.

Cheers! --M

David

Hi Friends,

Can anyone guide me in preparaing for a C++ and COM interview? I have
seen some online interview questions in C++, but couldn't find anything
for COM. This is a face-to-face interview, so i expect those guys to
ask me to write some programs. Anyone has a idea, the general C++
programs that will be asked to write in personal interviews?
I would appreciate if someone could guide me on finding some online
materials to prepare for an personal interview in C++ and COM.

Thanks in advance.

My personal opinion is that preparing, or worse cramming, for an
interview is a waste of effort. You end up knowing a little more
with a great deal less detail. The subject doesn't really matter.

Your interviewers will talk with you and perhaps have you write
some code on the board or on a computer. Every group has its
own standards for interviews so unless you can find someone
who has interviewed or worked there, we can't help with the
details. I'd suggest talking with someone knowledgable about
the subjects you'll be interviewed in. Interviewers can spot
those that are nervous or inadequate. The usual goal is to
find what you know, what you don't know, and how you go
about solving problems.

Interviews are also your chance to find out what the company
is like. What is important to you as an employee and team
member? Is this a first job or are you considering moving
on? How does that affect what you are looking for?

Good luck,

David