c++ ou visual c++

Vivek

Je voudrais un conseil.

Mon but est d'apprendre visual c++. Là, je suis en train d'apprendre c++
avec des livres et des tutoriels sur internet comme ce site. Pour l'instant
j'ai un niveau entre débutant et intermédiaire. je voudrais savoir s'il est
mieux d'apprendre déjà bien le c++ ou je peux déjà commencer à apprendre
visual c++.

Votre avis est important car je n'ai personne qui puisse me reseigner
personnellement.

merci

Guybrush Threepwood

Vivek said:
Je voudrais un conseil.

Mon but est d'apprendre visual c++. Là, je suis en train d'apprendre c++
avec des livres et des tutoriels sur internet comme ce site. Pour l'instant
j'ai un niveau entre débutant et intermédiaire. je voudrais savoir s'il est
mieux d'apprendre déjà bien le c++ ou je peux déjà commencer à apprendre
visual c++.

Votre avis est important car je n'ai personne qui puisse me reseigner
personnellement.

merci

Yes...and why are we supposed to speak french???

Jonathan Turkanis

Vivek said:
Je voudrais un conseil.

Mon but est d'apprendre visual c++. Là, je suis en train d'apprendre c++
avec des livres et des tutoriels sur internet comme ce site. Pour l'instant
j'ai un niveau entre débutant et intermédiaire. je voudrais savoir s'il est
mieux d'apprendre déjà bien le c++ ou je peux déjà commencer à apprendre
visual c++.

Votre avis est important car je n'ai personne qui puisse me reseigner
personnellement.

You might find a more receptive audience at fr.comp.lang.c++ or
microsoft.public.fr.vc.

Jonathan

E. Robert Tisdale

Vivek said:
Je voudrais un conseil.

Mon but est d'apprendre visual c++. Là, je suis en train d'apprendre c++
avec des livres et des tutoriels sur internet comme ce site. Pour l'instant
j'ai un niveau entre débutant et intermédiaire. je voudrais savoir s'il est
mieux d'apprendre déjà bien le c++ ou je peux déjà commencer à apprendre
visual c++.

Votre avis est important car je n'ai personne qui puisse me reseigner
personnellement.

merci

I would like a council.

My goal is to learn visual c++. Là, I am learning c++
with books and tutoriels on Internet like this site.
For the moment I have a level between beginner and intermediary.
I would like to know if it is better to learn already well the c++
or I can already start to learn visual c++.

Your opinion is important because I do not have anybody who can to me
reseigner personally.

thank you

Babel Fish Translation

http://babel.altavista.com/

John Harrison

E. Robert Tisdale said:
I would like a council.

My goal is to learn visual c++. Là, I am learning c++
with books and tutoriels on Internet like this site.
For the moment I have a level between beginner and intermediary.
I would like to know if it is better to learn already well the c++
or I can already start to learn visual c++.

Your opinion is important because I do not have anybody who can to me
reseigner personally.

thank you

Babel Fish Translation

http://babel.altavista.com/

I'm impressed.

My answer is that it would be better to learn already well the C++.

john

LNK2005

That's a little bit like asking "Should I buy a car or should I buy a
Mercedes?". The question is somewhat confusing, but I'll give my 2 cents
anyway;-).

Obviously you'll need to learn how to use *some* compiler/IDE. MSVC++ is
just one of many options. Dev-C++/MingW (www.bloodshed.net) is a simple but
popular and free alternative. The point is: as far as learning a language is
concerned, it doesn't make much difference what IDE you chose. Those are two
(almost) separate issues.

There's no doubt that VC++.NET is an excellent tool for programming in C++,
but it's quite complex (and expensive!). For this reason, some people think
Dev-C++ is a better choice for beginners. That's debateable, but I recommend
you give it a try anyway, if you haven't already.