Caching Master File

baldwin

Hi,

I am trying different caching features of asp.net. I came to a point
that I want to cache the content in a master file. Is it possible to
cache the contents in Master File? User controls can be cached in
diffrent ways and master file inherits UserControl namespace. But the
outputcache directive is not available in aspx file. I actually used
the PartialCaching attribute but it doesn't work. Any help is greatly
appreaciated.

Thanks,
Baldwin