Call COM from .NET WebService Help

Jeff Ayers

We are trying to access a COM object from our .NET WebService, but we get
System.RunTime.Interopservices.COMException 0x80010105 everytime. We also
access the COM object from a client application with no errors. We figure
its a configuration or security setting that we are missing. Can anyone help
us?

Jeff

Milind Bhabal

Hi

Same error with me. Please let me know at (e-mail address removed) if you
get any solution.

Thanks in advance,

Sri Prabu Vontlin

I too get the same error

Is it a error message: could not create <<classname>> object?

thank you
Sri Prabu Vontllin
(e-mail address removed)