Calling a transform XML document from HTML

AndreFlash7

Hello All,

Is it possible to call a XML document that has been transform with XSL
from within a HTML page.

I know XSL allows you to do the HTML codes/format but I already have
template in a HTML and I just want the result to be dump into my HTM
pag

AndreFlash

Martin SChukrazy

You need to query your XML file to populate your HTML template. Try using
XPath / XQuery to query your XML document and populate it..

Finnbarr P. Murphy

AndreFlash7 said:
Hello All,

Is it possible to call a XML document that has been transform with XSL,
from within a HTML page.

Some browsers i.e. IE5+ support the data island concept whereby XML
data can be accessed from client-side scripts or used directly with
HTML elements. The XML data can be inlined in the HTML or can be an
external document and can include a stylesheet.

Do a Web search for "XML data island" for further information.

- Finnbarr