    template in a HTML and I just want the result to be dump into my HTM
    pag

    AndreFlash
    AndreFlash7, Feb 2, 2004

  2. You need to query your XML file to populate your HTML template. Try using
    XPath / XQuery to query your XML document and populate it..

    Martin SChukrazy, Mar 1, 2004

  3. AndreFlash7 <4designers.com> wrote in message news:<4designers.com>...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Is it possible to call a XML document that has been transform with XSL,
    > from within a HTML page.

    Some browsers i.e. IE5+ support the data island concept whereby XML
    data can be accessed from client-side scripts or used directly with
    HTML elements. The XML data can be inlined in the HTML or can be an
    external document and can include a stylesheet.

    Do a Web search for "XML data island" for further information.

    - Finnbarr
    Finnbarr P. Murphy, Mar 2, 2004