Calling Client windows Exe in asp.net Web page

Friends

Hello sir,
I have a problem in calling a exe from client machine..
This is my Problem there is an exe in client machine i need to call the
exe from web page..In that page there will be button if I click the
button then the client machine exe should executed ...
Is it possible in asp.net wep application. if so please give some
code or idea to do..
Thanks a lot for your time..
thanks in advance...

With regards
Rams

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Friends said:
Hello sir,
I have a problem in calling a exe from client machine..
This is my Problem there is an exe in client machine i need to call
the exe from web page..In that page there will be button if I click
the button then the client machine exe should executed ...

You need to post this question in a client-side scripting newsgroup such as
..scripting.jscript.
What you are asking is unlikely to be possible unless you use an HTA (HTML
Application), so do a google search for that term and read the information
available about it at msdn.microsoft.com/library. Any further questions
should be raised in the newsgroup where the client-side scripting experts
"hang out"
Is it possible in asp.net wep application. if so please give some
code or idea to do..

While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
asp.net-related question* to a group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people
hang out. I
suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

*this question is about client-side scripting so it is really off-topic in
an asp/asp.net newsgroup.

Bob Barrows