    components from another file? In this way I can break a big file into
    smaller and manageable files.

    Regards

    ma, Sep 24, 2007

  2. I think the simplest way to solve your problem would be to use UserControls
    (*.ascx files). Just create a UserControl for each View, and then place that
    UserControl in the View. Because these do not require much change from
    placing the controls directly into the view, you can almost do just a copy
    and paste of what you have in the Views now to get started. For more
    information on using UserControls, see the documentation. Good Luck!

    Nathan Sokalski, Sep 24, 2007