can a panel ( or a multiView) get its contect from another file?

ma

Hello,

I have a web page that has several MultiViews and each MultiView has
several views. It is difficult and error prone to place components on each
of these views. Is there any way that I can set each of these views gets its
components from another file? In this way I can break a big file into
smaller and manageable files.

Regards

Nathan Sokalski

I think the simplest way to solve your problem would be to use UserControls
(*.ascx files). Just create a UserControl for each View, and then place that
UserControl in the View. Because these do not require much change from
placing the controls directly into the view, you can almost do just a copy
and paste of what you have in the Views now to get started. For more
information on using UserControls, see the documentation. Good Luck!