    which is built on .net framework, ASP 2.0 runs on IIS 5 server.

    Thanks,
    Pradeep.V

    Microsoft-DayLightSaving, Jul 26, 2007

  2. Yes you can, but you need the Soap toolkit from Microsoft.
    you can doewn load a copy from me if you like.
    http://thatsit.net.au/downloads/soapsdk.exe

    how to use

    dim oWS:Set oWS = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SOAPClient30")

    oWS.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True

    call
    oWS.MSSoapInit("http://thatsit.net.au/WebServices/someWebService.asmx?wsdl")

    result = oWS.someMethod(parameter1,parameter2)

    ThatsIT.net.au, Jul 28, 2007

  3. http://dev.thatsit.net.au/Samples/QandA/asp/webServices.asp

    ThatsIT.net.au, Jul 31, 2007