Can CSS Friendly Control Adapters work with VWD Express 2008?

Gregory A. Beamer

Can CSS Friendly Control Adapters work with VWD Express 2008?

Do you mean for WYSIWYG goodness, or simply work on the website? If the
later, the answer is certainly yes.

Gregory A. Beamer

Later. I just thought they may only be for Visual Studio proper.

They were deisgned by the ASP.NET team as a separate project. I am not sure
if there are nay limitations in Express, but I see so reason you can't use
them, as the web designer should be pretty much the same in both.

I have blogged about the CSS friendly adapters in the past and I am going
to share my custom implementation of the menu at some time, as the default
is very class heavy, which is a bit nasty to work with.