    functionality of wordpress blog tool..

    any help will be appreciable..

    thanks.

    Bhavesh, Feb 1, 2008

  2. Well I guess you could just run it alongside your site and brand it the
    same.

    Not sure why you need apache thouhg, fairly sure wordpress installs fine on
    IIS with PHP and mySQL

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Feb 1, 2008

  3. On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 06:38:24 -0800 (PST), Bhavesh wrote:

    > hi everyone,
    >
    > i want to use wordpress in my C#.net website ,,so is it possible to
    > use ? b'coz wordpress requires Php, mysql & apache...
    >
    > If not then which DOTNET blog tool is best which can provide much same
    > functionality of wordpress blog tool..
    >
    > any help will be appreciable..
    >
    > thanks.

    You could try out the following
    - DasBlog
    - SubText
    - BlogEngine.Net
    --
    http://www.thinkersroom.com/bytes

    Rad [Visual C# MVP], Feb 2, 2008
  4. Bhavesh

    Bhavesh Guest

    thanks john & Rad for replying..

    I found BlogEngine.Net most convenient for my project..

    again many thanks,

    Regards,
    Bhavesh

    Bhavesh, Feb 4, 2008