    returned. Weird???

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    Charlie@CBFC, May 2, 2005

  2. Re: Can not upload large files (>2 megs) to image field. "Cannotfind server" message returned...

    You probably need to increase the value of maxRequestLength in the
    <httpRuntime> element of your config file.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...-us/cpgenref/html/gngrfhttpruntimesection.asp

    You should be able to find a lot of information about this on the web.
    For example:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/mhawley/archive/2004/05/11/129824.aspx

    Joshua Flanagan
    http://flimflan.com/blog