Can we Modify/Remove HttpRequest Header

ABCL

Hi all
I am develoing Asp.net application, but want to make it secure..
Is there anyway that I can Modify/Remove Request Header which
contains some User related data?

Thanks In Advanace Thanks for your time
ABCL

John Timney \(MVP\)

I'm puzzled as to why you would not use SSL if you want to ensure the data
is transmitted securely?

I dont think you can modify the header when its reached asp.net as its too
late in the request pipeline, you'd likely have to create an isapi dll and
intercept the request as it reached IIS, change it and then pass it to the
asp.net isapi. Could be wrong though!

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com