    contains some User related data?

    Thanks In Advanace Thanks for your time
    ABCL

    ABCL, Feb 7, 2007

  2. I'm puzzled as to why you would not use SSL if you want to ensure the data
    is transmitted securely?

    I dont think you can modify the header when its reached asp.net as its too
    late in the request pipeline, you'd likely have to create an isapi dll and
    intercept the request as it reached IIS, change it and then pass it to the
    asp.net isapi. Could be wrong though!

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com