cannot load library

Guest

Hello!

This is what I get:

Could not load type System.Web.UI.WebControls.MultiView from assembly
System.Web, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

However, I do have 2.0 on the server. What options do I have to fix this
problem?

thank you very much for your help!

-Bahman

Mark Fitzpatrick

Make sure that the web is actually using the 2.0 version of the framework.
The web site and applications can be set in IIS to use a particular version
of the .Net Framework. From the looks of it, the server is not using the 2.0
framework. If you have admin access, you can open the IIS MMC, select the
properties for the web server/application and on the ASP.Net tab choose the
2.0 version.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage