    be opened or located by the web server.

    What could be the problem?

    , Mar 10, 2007

  2. Your associated files are in different place than the folder of
    solution file.

    When the project is loaded in VS and a regular non-solution file is
    open (say aspx file) go for File > Save As and see where it is located
    (or simply make full disk search on some associated file name :) ).
    Use that folder for IIS (solution file is not needed for IIS).

    Muhammad Naveed Yaseen, Mar 10, 2007