    remote website where I can't step into it. I'm wondering, what have I
    forgotten in the configuration so I can step into the WS project?

    Thanks.

    moondaddy, May 27, 2006

  2. Hello Moondaddy,

    Is this webservice and client app still the original one you mentioned in
    your previous post? I remembered that you've got it working (debugging) in
    your last thread. Is there any particular change you've made upon that
    solution? Also, have you completely converted the whole solution into .net
    framework 2.0 or still client 1.1 and server 2.0?

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security