Castor and xs:include

Discussion in 'Java' started by WH, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. WH

    WH Guest

    Hallo,

    I work with CASTOR XML Data Binding and generate with the Castor
    Source Generator my Objektmodell based on an XML
    Schemas.

    The following problem.
    I built Schema A.xsd and Schema B.xsd.
    Both include Schema X.xsd (xs:inlclude).

    Now I want to generate the object model for Schema X.xsd, once.

    Then I want to generate the object model for A.xsd and B.xsd.
    The generator should not generate the classes for X.xsd but reference
    the already generated classes for X.xsd.

    How can I do this ?
    Thanks,

    WH

    WH, Jul 19, 2005