CDO message with CC or BCC fails

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Debbie Davis, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. Debbie Davis

    Debbie Davis Guest

    Greetings, I'm using simple code to send customers an email after they
    submit a helpdesk ticket. I wanted to copy myself on the emails, but
    when I enter myMail.BCC or myMail.CC, it fails to send. If I comment
    out these lines, the message sends successfully. I've made sure the
    bcc or cc addresses are valid. I changed the names in my code to
    protect the innocent.

    Any thoughts? Thanks.

    Code:
    Set myMail=CreateObject("CDO.Message")
    myMail.Subject="Helpdesk Ticket Resolution"
    myMail.From=""
    myMail.To=rsEmail("email")
    myMail.BCC=""
    myMail.HTMLBody=body