CDO Error

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by JP SIngh, Sep 13, 2004.

  1. JP SIngh

    JP SIngh Guest

    I am using CDO for sending emails for my asp application on Windows 2000
    server.

    The following code works with my login which has full permissions to the
    server but gives the following error when I run the page from a testing
    account which has minimal permissions.

    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0030'

    Error in loading DLL: 'cdoConfig.Fields'

    SubmitHoliday.asp line 478

    The code in line 478 is With cdoConfig.Fields

    Does anyone know why this happens?

    sch = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/"
    Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

    With cdoConfig.Fields
    .Item(sch & "sendusing") = 2 ' cdoSendUsingPort
    .Item(sch & "smtpserver") = "lmcbridge1"
    .update
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

    With cdoMessage
    Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
    .From = strFrom
    .To = strTo
    .cc = strcc
    .Bcc = strBcc
    .Subject = strSubject
    .HTMLBody = strBody
    .Send
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = Nothing
    Set cdoConfig = Nothing
    rs.close
    set rs = nothing

    JP SIngh, Sep 13, 2004

  2. JP SIngh

    TWilhelm Guest

    I am getting the smae error.

    Anyone have any ideas or need any more info ?

    Thanks
    Tony W

    TWilhelm, Sep 28, 2004

  3. JP SIngh