Error in loading DLL: 'cdoConfig.Fields'

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by geo.sup@email.cz, May 28, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Here is source code:

    <%
    Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

    With cdoConfig.Fields
    .Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort
    .Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "smtp.vol.cz"
    .Update
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

    With cdoMessage
    Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
    .From = ""
    .To = ""
    .Subject = "Sample CDO Message"
    .TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message"
    .Send
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = Nothing
    Set cdoConfig = Nothing
    %>

    I get an error message:
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0030'

    Error in loading DLL: 'cdoConfig.Fields'

    /test2.asp, line 4

    Any ideas where is the problem ??? PLS HELP
    , May 28, 2007

    Your MDAC installation is corrupt.
    Install the latest version of MDAC and apply the patch/updates and
    your problem will be solved.

    I had the same problem, search the web for a solution but had no luck.
    However, whilst searching I did notice one thing, that CDO makes use
    of ADODB, which led me to try the above, and it worked !! :)

    I knew that my cdosys.dll was fine as I was able to create and update
    a CDO.Message object and was only getting the problem with the
    CDO.Configuration.Fields object.

    Anyway, if you haven't managed to resolve the problem then give this a
    go.

    Good luck
    , Jul 3, 2007