cdo.message

hugh welford

Hi - using cdo.message to send site generated messages to our members. Is
there a cdo function (such as cdo.validate for example) whereby one could
check the validity of an address before one sends, thereby avoiding the
flood or error messages caused by people discontinuing an address without
informing us.

Thanks

Hugh

Anthony Jones

hugh welford said:
Hi - using cdo.message to send site generated messages to our members. Is
there a cdo function (such as cdo.validate for example) whereby one could
check the validity of an address before one sends, thereby avoiding the
flood or error messages caused by people discontinuing an address without
informing us.

No.

Thanks

Hugh