    However, the code doenst works all the time. I am able to get mails but
    nothing happnes most of the time. The code works maybe once in 20 tries.
    What could be the reason? Thanks in advance.

    amith shetty, Aug 18, 2003

  2. amith shetty

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    check your BADMAIL (and other mailroot) folders to see if it's stuck in
    there....

    Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
    http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 19, 2003

  3. "Curt_C [MVP]" <software_AT_darkfalz.com> wrote in message
    > check your BADMAIL (and other mailroot) folders to see if it's stuck in
    > there....

    > Curt Christianson (Software_AT_Darkfalz.Com)
    > Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
    > http://www.Darkfalz.com
    > ..Offering free scripts & code snippits for everyone...
    >

    > "amith shetty" <> wrote in message
    > > I am using CDONTS to send mail to the user from my ASP application.
    > > However, the code doenst works all the time. I am able to get mails but
    > > nothing happnes most of the time. The code works maybe once in 20 tries.
    > > What could be the reason? Thanks in advance.

    IME CDONTS is unreliable. I've had much more reliable results using one of
    the free smtp mail components such as jmail or aspemail
    (http://www.aspemail.com)

    --
    John Blessing

    http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software at affordable prices
    http://www.free-helpdesk.com - Completely free help desk software !
    http://www.lbesync.com - Synchronize two Outlook Personal Folders

    John Blessing, Aug 20, 2003
  4. amith shetty

    amith shetty Guest

    there are no records in the badmail folder ..only those with bad emails
    cant understand where the mails disappear...:-(

    amith shetty, Aug 20, 2003