    Also, is this method a good one for sending out bulk e-mail, like 5-10,000
    at a time?

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Dean J Garrett, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Perhaps someone's double-clicking a submit button, so your code is executing
    twice.

    About the bulk e-mailing, ASP isn't really the right technology for this.
    See some suggestions here. http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2291

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 10, 2005

  3. Ray,

    This article is very helpful. Thank you much. Actually, we have an ASP
    program that uses selection criteria to build the list, and then it sends
    out the e-mail in bulk, maybe up to 30,000 at a time? Believe it or not, it
    normally works, but sometimes it sends out 2-3 to the same address.

    Anyway, we'll look into alternate methods.

    Cheers,

    message news:...

    Dean J Garrett, Feb 11, 2005