    bother you folks).

    Thank you,
    Ryan

    Ryan Howe, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Ryan Howe

    Philip Lees Guest

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:56:52 -0400, "Ryan Howe" <>
    wrote:

    >Basically what I have is a cgi script that I want protected by htaccess.
    >Not a problem, but I want it to authenticate against a MySQL database.

    Not exactly what you're asking, but if you install the
    Apache::Htpasswd module you can keep Apache's password file
    synchronised with the user names and passwords in your MySQL database.

    In other words, do it the other way around.

    Phil

    --
    Ignore coming events if you wish to send me e-mail

    Philip Lees, Oct 8, 2003