Change data grid control on the client side.

milkyway

Hello,

I am using Visual Studio 2005 now. Is there an example out there where
one can see a Microsoft Datagrid control being modified on the client
side - specifically by javascript? I wanted to add rows to the control
(and remove them too). Is there a way for this to be done at all?

TIA

Guest

When using Javascript to manipulate the datagrid data you will have to create
<input type="hidden"> control on the page to save the added or changed data
for the controls that do not hold a viewstate.

I have one example http://www.societopia.net/samples/dataGrid_3.aspx where I
copy from one column to another on the HTMLTable rendered by the DataGrid
control using client-side Javascript.

milkyway

Thank you so very much ;-) I think I can make a way out with this.

Kindest Regards