Change Namespace in ASP.Net 2.0

Pablo Ulman

I have Windows XP-SP2 with Visual Studio Proffesional Edition 2005.
Y create a new Web Site, but i dont see the location to change the default
namespace!
Where is it?
In Visual Studio 2003, i change the properties but in VS2005 i didn´t see
this option!?
bye, and sorry for my english.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

VS2005 web site projects do not have default namespaces similarly to
projects in VS2003 since by default compilation semantics etc are different.
With VS2005 Web
Application Project, you have the namespace option

Please see:
http://webproject.scottgu.com/