change style.height stops loading of page in IE

krisrange

Hi,

I have a little Flash app that needs to change the size of its height
once it loads. It works in Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer but I
have come across an issue I need help with. Once the size changes in
IE, it won't load the rest of the page (if the page hasnt' finished
ideas of a workaround I could use?

Thanks!
Kris

You can see it here: http://www.krisrange.com/port_test.php

here is the code I am using the change the height:

document.getElementById('flash_portfolio').style.height = newH+"px";